Your Cart Is Empty!
Hollywood Beauty Coconut Oil is used to condition both hair and scalp, reduces dandruff. Also can be used as a body massage oil.
- Fatty acids found in Coconut oil can help reinforce the skin's natural lipid barrier
- Also very effective when used as a lip balm or anti-fungal cuticle treatment
- If oil is mixed with sugar or salt it can be used as a body exfoliant
- Gives skin a softer more supple appearance and feel
- Leaves skin with a luxuriously smooth finish
- Can be used as a makeup remover
- Helps to lock in moisture
|Other Ingredients||Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Seed Oil, Rose Hip (Rosa Rubiginosa) Fruit Oil Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Extract, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Chamomilla (Recutita Matricaria) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Burdock (Arctium Minus) Root Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Peel Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance (Perfume), BHT, D&C Yellow No.11 D&C Red No.17, D&C Green No.6v|
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is shown on our listing.
- We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Image & product details will be revised, shortly if there are any changes. If there is a formula change, we will contact you prior to shipment
- Prices may be subject to changes without notice
- SUMMER TIME: By submitting payment for any gummies or gummy related product and/or suppositories, buyer agrees to not hold seller liable for any melted gummies due to heat from natural causes while product is in transit.
Details about the item
What is the condition of the item?
All products are brand new, manufacturer sealed and unopened.
What is the expiration date of the item?
Many of our products are shipped to us by the manufacturer with exceptional expiration dates of no less than six months. Before shipment, the expiration date is verified again and then it is verified against the dosing directions to ensure complete use of the product prior to their expiration. We cannot control any expiration dates of discontinued or back-ordered products, therefore, they may have short expiration dates. These expiration dates may be less than 6 months and if so, it will be noted in the listing description.
Do you have more information about this product?
All of the information that we have about this item is shown in our product description tab. If you're looking for more details, we recommend checking the manufacturer's website.
Payment and checkout
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal only.
Do you charge sales tax?
Any orders shipped to CA will have all applicable local and state sales taxes added to your total order and to your shipping charges where appropriate
Do you offer any discounts for repeat buyers?
If you are a repeat buyer of The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy in Marysville, you may qualify for a "Repeat Buyer" discount. Please email us before purchasing and we will send you a coupon code.
Where do you ship from?
All items ship from Marysville, CA, United States.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes. All tracking information is provided free of charge.
What are your handling time?
Orders placed before 7:00PM PST will be processed and shipped the next business day, and are not subject to the 1 business day handling. Orders placed after 7:00PM PST will be subject to a 1 business day handling time.
Order to Store
If you live in the Yuba-Sutter area and would like to pick up your order at our pharmacy, all orders placed before 7:00PM PST will be ready for pick-up after 10:00AM PST the following day. All orders placed after 7:00PM PST will be ready for pick-up the day after the next business day.